How does it work?
- Country Cycling organizes guided day trips
- Country Cycling has the bikes ready for you at the starting point.
- Country Cycling also ensures that the bikes are collected.
- the starting point is always good to reach by car and public transport.
- the end point is usually the starting point, but not necessarily.
What does a bike ride consist of?
- a bicycle tour takes at least 4 hours
- the average distance is between 15 and 25 kilometers
- a coffee- or teabreak.
- regular stops to enjoy the scenery.
What is not included?
- entrance fees to attractions
- Beverages and food at catering establishments
Do you want to cycle a longer distance, see and do more? I recommend you to take a longer bike ride.
- A longer bike ride varies from 6 to 8 hours
- the bicycle distance is adjusted to the level of the group
- The weather conditions also affect the cycling distance
- For a greater distance of course we take more time
- a bike ride has always a coffee- or teabreak
- and sufficient stops to enjoy the scenery
- also a lunch, drinks, tapas and/or dinner can be a possibility
- We bring you to beautiful venues and great places to eat good food
- you can also choose for a picnic on a special venue.
Ask for the possibilities
How many people can join a tour?
- at least 8 people
- up to 20 people
- On average the number is around 15
- With more participants, Country Cycling organises an extra Guide.
What do we do?
Country Cycling partners with unique venues and organizes, next to the cycling, other activities.
- Studio visit or participation in a workshop at an artist
- visit to the farmer when it is the calf-or lambing time
- boating or hiking with a nature guide
- hiking with a city guide
- a boat trip with whisper boat, canoe or sailboat
- visit to restaurant, point of interest or event
ask for the possibilities.
What does Country Cycling offer you?
- Bicycle tours starting from different points of departure
- A good bike with 7 gears
- Other bicycles are possible for an additional cost