How does it work?
- Country Cycling organizes guided day trips.
- Country Cycling has the bikes ready for you at the starting point.
- Country Cycling also ensures that the bikes are collected.
- The starting point is always good to reach by car and public transport.
- The end point is usually the starting point, but not necessarily.
What does a bike ride consist of?
- A bicycle tour takes at least 2 hours.
- The average distance is between 15 and 25 kilometers.
- A coffee- or teabreak.
- Regular stops to enjoy the scenery.
What is not included?
- Entrance fees to attractions.
- Beverages and food at catering establishments.
Do you want to cycle a longer distance, see and do more? I recommend you to take a longer bike ride.
- A longer bike ride varies from 6 to 8 hours.
- The bicycle distance is adjusted to the level of the group.
- The weather conditions also affect the cycling distance.
- For a greater distance of course we take more time.
- A bike ride has always a coffee- or teabreak.
- And sufficient stops to enjoy the scenery.
- Also a lunch, drinks, tapas and/or dinner can be a possibility.
- We bring you to beautiful venues and great places to eat good food.
- You can also choose for a picnic on a special venue.
Ask for the possibilities
How many people can join a tour?
- At least 8 people.
- Up to 20 people.
- On average the number is around 15.
- With more participants, Country Cycling organizes an extra guide.
What do we do?
Country Cycling partners with unique venues and organizes, next to the cycling, other activities.
- Studio visit or participation in a workshop at an artist.
- Visit to the farmer when it is the calf-or lambing time.
- Boating or hiking with a nature guide.
- Hiking with a city guide.
- A boat trip with whisper boat, canoe or sailboat.
- Visit to restaurant, point of interest or event.
Ask for the possibilities.
What does Country Cycling offer you?
- Bicycle tours starting from different points of departure.
- A good bike with 7 gears.
- Other bicycles are possible for an additional cost.
In which languages are the bike tours?
The guide can provide tours in the following languages: